Virtual Assistant | Event Manager | Community Manager | Best Sidekick
Is the workload getting unmanageable?
Do you know how frustrating it is to have heaps of ideas, but no time to start bringing them to life because there is another bunch of admin stuff waiting to get done?
Or do you see the big picture of how things should be but have no passion for sticking those little pieces together?
Well, that’s where I come in. I help small business owners and those in the well-being industry to get things done, so they can continue to create the magic, while I get their to-dos ticked off.
With experience in event and community management, and skills in admin jobs and graphic design, I am the best sidekick you can ever imagine to help you achieve your goals. I will take care of the behind-the-scenes jobs you don’t have time or energy for. And what’s even more important – I will be your support, team-mate and cheerleader, because I know how important it is to have someone who looks after you and gives encouragement, while you are doing your thing – making the world a better place.
These are the tasks I am carrying out at the moment, but are not limited to:
- Updating, and formatting blog (my client just gets her thoughts out in word document while I put them nicely on WordPress website).
- Create sales pages for courses using Landingi, create and update pages on WordPress, create courses, sales pages and funnels on course creator platform New Zenler and have experience with Teachable too.
- Where needed, use Zapier to get leads from funnels to Mailchimp.
- Create visuals (using Canva as a platform) – FB headers, posters, flyers, postcards, sponsorship proposals, workbooks, e-books, handouts – no, I don’t just take an existing template and change words, I use my creativity so the result represents the client.
- Manage and respond to reviews.
- Create social media content plans.
- Organize inbox.
- Upload products, information, and data on the GoDaddy website.
- Data entry in Excel spreadsheets, Google spreadsheets and NewBook (a booking system for holiday parks, and hotels).
- And of course, ad-hoc tasks!
Let’s see if I could be your next wing-lady! 🙂
All the rainbows,
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job