Podcast manager & editor
I’m a podcaster and former journalist with a passion for storytelling.
Specialising in podcast management, podcast launch and content creation I work with established and budding podcasters. I take the stress out of podcasting so you can concentrate on your passions.
I love working with entrepreneurs, thought leaders and innovators who want to amplify their voices.
Although Auckland based, I work as a podcast audio editor for clients in the USA and New Zealand.
I produce, edit and host a weekly podcast ‘The C Word Radio’ which was a finalist in the New Zealand Radio Awards 2021.
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Adulting with ADHD podcast managerhttps://adultingwithadhd.com/
Brave Women At Work podcast editorhttps://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/brave-women-at-work/id1547856593
The C Word Radio producer, host, editorhttps://cwordradio.wixsite.com/mysite
Podcast Manager & editor
▪ Podcast audio editing
▪ Creating content for social media
▪ Interviewing podcast guests
▪ Managing guest bookings
▪ Podcast topic research
COMMUNICATIONS AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT ADVISOR
▪ Media relations (press releases, maintaining contacts, producing opinion pieces)
▪ Networking within the Pasifika community
▪ Representing MP in the community
▪ Attending community meetings
▪ Liaising with government departments
▪ Senior reporter
▪ Responsible for covering police and prison issues
▪ Generating original story ideas
▪ Building a network of contacts
▪ Producing quality copy and working to deadlines
Responsibilities & Achievements
▪ Chief reporter, responsible for assigning stories to reporters in a radio newsroom. Ensuring deadlines are met,
key news stories are produced for hourly news bulletins, and ensuring copy is broadcast quality.
▪ Sub-editor, editing copy for hourly news bulletins, putting together news bulletins, deciding the news order.
▪ Reporter, breaking news stories, working across different platforms as part of an integrated newsroom.
▪ Key tasks include:
o Keeping up to date with local and international news
o Producing quality copy and audio pieces for hourly radio news bulletins
o Leading the news team as chief reporter
o News producer, deciding on angles for stories, chasing talent, interviewing talent
o Editing soundbites for radio bulletins
o Editing video using Avid for TV news items