Making your business day easier...
I am currently looking for part-time work ideally inside school hours. My ideal role would be based remotely.
I have a wide range of experience that could help you. This includes, but is not limited to:
Administrator experience – I have worked with my husband running our IT business for the last 15+ years.
Strong Communication Skills – My previous Software Testing roles required this alongside a keen eye for attention to detail. Being able to convey issues within the team was imperative.
Customer/Client Relationships – My volunteer role at the Upper Hutt Martial Arts Academy has me dealing with people face-to-face and requires me to be quick thinking.
Time Management/Organisational Skills – This is my area of passion. All my roles have had an aspect of self management as well as multi-tasking. I love knuckling down and getting things done.
Technical Skills – I have worked with both Windows and Mac applications including Office, Google Workspace, Slack, Teams, Asana, Trello and MailChimp. I have some experience with WordPress and Shopify. I have not worked with Xero but I am technically minded and am a quick learner.
Working with a range of people – I currently volunteer my time teaching children and adults a Martial Art called Hapkido. This role requires me to be a certified NZJJF C2 Instructor which involve a First Aid qualification and NZ Police Check requirement. My main area of teaching is Dragons (4-6yrs) and Tigers (7-12yrs). But I also teach 13+yrs in the evenings. I’d love to keep doing this while securing a job.
I have a current First Aid Certificate. I am also triple vaccinated.
For the last 5 years I have also home schooled my son. He’s chosen to go to High School this year as a Year 9.
I’m also a 1st Dan Black Belt in Hapkido – a Korean martial art.
I welcome you to view my LinkedIn profile which has all my career information – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaimephilips/
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
• 2010 - Contract Test Analyst to StarNow.com - working with a small team of developers whilst the Test and Development teams, and their processes, were established. Manual, Functional and Regression Testing.
• 2014 - Contract Test Analyst to Haunt Digital. Manual/Functional testing for Haunt Digital clients - a number of Government and Commercial clients predominantly in the Education sector.
• 2016 - Contact Test Analyst to NameCheap.com - Assisting the Test Team based in India with Test Automation approaches.
• 2016 through 2020 - Helping women in small businesses & Heart Kids Wellington creating MailChimp email campaigns to convey marketing and general comms to their email databases.
• 2022 - Short Term Contract (4 months) Virtual Assistant to GAHAARJ Group Limited.
• Day-to-day administration of our company, Wordpress website updates, content posting to LinkedIn and Facebook.
Senior Test Analyst
• Manual UAT & Functional Testing for the Trade Me group of websites (Trade Me, FindSomeone (New Zealand, Australia, Canada and UK), OldFriends, SafeTrader, Smaps, and Travelbug).
• Set up Stores (basic HTML work)
• Completed ad-hoc work for Police requests (working with the Trust & Safety Team)
• Writing Test Plans. Writing and maintaining process documentation.
• Documentation of Business Rules