My focus is helping empowered women achieve their souls’ purpose through content creation, tech support and course management.
I know all too well what it’s like to be unsupported in business, and how quickly that can lead to burn out and mental illness: I am here to support you, so you never experience this.
Michelle has been working as an assistant for over 5 years for service providers of events and mental health practitioners. In this time Michelle has been commended for keeping clients goal focused, developing systems and technology for efficient business and attention to detail in all aspects of her work.
- Appointment Reminders through email or phone calls
- Calendar Management, using Google, Calendly or other software
- Course Management – I have experience using Teachable and Kajabi
- Community Management: Facebook snd/or LinkedIn groups, Instagram DM support
- Data Entry
- Set-up in a new system/platform
- Competition/Giveaway entry management
- Digitising Records
- Email Management
- Inbox Organisation
- Prioritise emails for your attention
- Responding to emails on your behalf
- Meeting Minutes or notes from calls/meetings for your reference
- Personal Tasks
- Travel arrangements
- Gift selection, purchase and delivery
- Out of office messaging
- Workload management on return from holidays
- Social Media Services, including content copy, Canva design, scheduling & posting
- Transcription into notes, outgoing communication or formal minutes
- Tech Support for GSuite, Dubsado, Social media, Online Learning Platforms and more
- & more! Think of me as your “tech guru,” and right hand gal!
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job