Based in Auckland, New Zealand, I specialize in enhancing digital product experiences. Recently, I transitioned to Agile in UX to improve project management and design processes, continuously seeking ways to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques.
My greatest joy lies in creating impactful designs that make a difference. I prioritize visually striking and user-friendly designs that are accessible to all. If you have a challenging project that requires creative problem-solving and a commitment to making a positive impact, let’s collaborate!
🌟 My Skills: UX Research, conducting user interviews, Agile UX Development, usability testing ,High Fidelity Wire framing, interaction design, Interactive Prototyping, Information Architecture / User Flows, Responsive Web, iOS App and Logo Design
🌟 Competent in UI Tools: Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
🌟 Collaboration tools: Miro, Zeplin, FigJam
🌟 Agile Project Management tools: Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence, Trello
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Volunteer Web Designer and Wix Developer
• Revamped the website to make it intuitive and to improve the user experience.
• Designed and created new responsive web pages and organized the website's information architecture.
• Created a custom component for the social sharing functionality for the articles on the website.
• Made the website responsive.
• Performed basic search engine optimization and integrations with Google Business
• Volunteered to maintain Glenavon Community Website contents till December 2021
• Currently design and create WIX web page templates/ layouts when needed
• Provide WIX training to community members when needed
Skills: Layouts · Web Design · Style Guide Creation · Wix Website Builder · Information Architecture · Responsive Web Design
• Redesigned online counseling platform layouts to improve the users' visual experience.
• Created pixel clear high fidelity wireframes for 50+ pages using Adobe XD
• Followed brand guidelines and create a style guide that maintains the UX consistency
• Collaborated with the development team - Gathering requirements, bringing different ideas, getting feedback to design high fidelity wireframes
Skills: Style Guides · Layouts · Adobe XD · Asana · Wireframing · User Interface Design
• Designed a combination mark logo ( text + icon) for a counsellor's service - Hope filled Conversations, NZ
June 2022 - July 2022
• Created user journeys, basic wireframes to high fidelity wireframes for landing page and client-side dashboards in Figma for User Tester Booking platform - User Science, Australia
• Designed a word mark logo for Rise Up Experience, Auckland ( Upcoming career coaching organization )
• Designed a responsive landing page for Hine Enablement Group, Avondale, Auckland
Skills: Figjam · Brand Design · User Journeys · Branding · Logo Design · Adobe Photoshop · Adobe Illustrator · Figma (Software) · Wireframing · User Experience Design (UED) · Wix Website Builder · Responsive Web Design
• Created a brand(Colour palette and typography), redesigned website’s information architecture and the responsive web site (11 pages' Layout and style) that maintains a good user experience across different view ports
• Designed custom reusable components and developed the website using the WIX platform
• Conducted usability testing and improved the site's user experience.
• Designing social media posters and flyers using Figma
Skills: figma · Branding · User Experience (UX) · Wix Website Builder · Responsive Web Design
• Redesigning online counseling platform layouts to improve the users' visual experience.
• Creating another set of pixel clear high fidelity wireframes for 20+ pages including e-commerce pages using Adobe XD
• Following brand guidelines and create a style guide that maintains the UX consistency
• Collaborating with the development team - Gathering requirements, bringing different ideas, getting feedback to design high fidelity wireframes
• Creating a new responsive WiX website for Kai Village Kai Aroha, Auckland