I'm that creative girlie you've been looking for!
My name is Sanele and I’m a 26 year old creative.
I currently work in the not-for-profit sector as a Fundraising & Events Executive and I also manage the Social Media accounts across the organisation.
My first love is words, I am a freelance journalist for a culture and lifestyle magazine called MODE and I do that twice a year outside of my 9 – 5.
I have a Social Anthropology degree from Massey University, Auckland, New Zealand so I trust that I have both an academic and a human understanding, appreciation & respect for different people, societies, groups and walks of lives.
The end goal for me is to work in the creative world full time, to be forever creating somethings out of nothings, collaborating, building and making a positive change in the world.
If you need a social media whiz, an event managing whiz, a fundraising whiz or a wordsmith; i do believe that I’m the woman for the job!
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Journalism work for Mode Magazinehttps://www.modethemagazine.com/growing-pains
"Nothing tastes as good as freedom does"https://www.modethemagazine.com/diet-culture
Official LBC Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/LBCNZ
LBC official instagram pagehttps://www.instagram.com/lbcnz/
Shave for a Cure instagram pagehttps://www.instagram.com/shaveforacurenz/
Fundraising & Events Executive
• Assisting with the organisation of big nation-wide events
• Managing LBC's social media accounts, Instagram, Facebook
• Driving fundraising to meet goals
• Stewarding fundraisers
• Drafting communications,
• Organising sensitive data,
• Running reports
• Organising volunteers and participants at events,
• Supporting the team at events to make sure that the event runs as smoothly as
• Taking care of personal accounts and client portfolio
Social Media Manager
- Managing whole organisation's Facebook and Instagram
- Creating content for events, campaigns and community activity
- Writing Copy for social media posts
- Using Meta Business Suite
- Brainstorming and creating content for the Magazine
- Coordinating visual media
- Creative writing
- Interviewing talent
- Assisting on-set