Accounts Payable, Receivable and Operations
|The objective of the role is to ensure the seamless delivery of customer and business expectations in line with the Standard Operating Procedure.
This role will require strong communication skills with Internal and External stakeholders, the desire to be a part of a management of data integrity and focusing on continuous improvement through process improvement.
- Management of day-to-day service
- Ensure Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) is executed.
- Cargowise and SAP preferred
- Validating vendor invoices with respective teams
- Posting vendor invoices
- Assist with statement reconciliation and other account functions
- Working with Shipping lines, vendors and overseas agents
- Respond to email queries
- Communicate issues immediately through escalation hierarchy
- Liaise with line manager on corrective actions
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Deliver customer and business expectations in line with SOP
- Work autonomously with the respective teams
- Assist and support as directed
- Timely response to all day-to-day queries and issues
- Developing competencies and understanding of Visy internal sites and process
- Clear understanding of chain of responsibility and report through escalation hierarchy
- Clear understanding, acceptance and compliance of OH&S in line with Visy Industries
- Completion of all internal training
- Strong Communication skills with Internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and provide high level of service
Due to their large growth in this business have come across some gaps so this is a brand new role, great for someone to be able to really make their mark and make it their own.
Initially the job will be onsite to get through a backlog of invoices and then post that there are options to discuss WFH options.
The hours are flexible for start and finish but it is a 40 hour a week role
Location: Wiri, Auckland
This role is based in Auckland, the pay range is not specified. There will be no commission charge on this job. Refer to the attached JD for further detailed information.
If interested please send through your application or reach out to us at email@example.com