We believe that if we want to be a world class Kiwi Company, we shouldn’t just employ people, divide them into functional departments and tell them what to do. Instead, we defined a purpose – powering better journeys, today and tomorrow – and go about achieving this by setting clear goals and expectations and embracing diversity of thought.
At Z, Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do – our strategy, capability development and investment decisions. We’re creating and continually developing products and digital channels our customers will love and that make their lives easier.
We love our customers, and our innovative branding and marketing keeps them coming back! Working closely with our Marketing Managers you will be part of a collaborative team bringing our brand and marketing strategies to life with a focus on the Caltex brand and the Pumped loyalty programme.
This is a 9-month fixed term contract ideally starting in March and going through to mid December 2024.
The role is broad and will balance building long term brand equity, acquisition of new customers, retention and growth of existing customers and developing and implementing insight-led marketing communications tactics.
We’re a bit biased but we think Z has some of the most interesting marketing opportunities around and are keen to hear from experienced marketers up for an exciting challenge – lets kōrero!
This role can be based in either Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland or Te Whanganui-a-Tara Wellington.
You will have the opportunity to:
* Work with a range of people across Z and agency partners to help bring the Caltex brand plan and Pumped loyalty programme to life
* Develop and implement a wide range of communications to drive both long-term growth and short-term conversion
* Work with agency partners and stakeholders to ensure efficient roll out of marketing elements and engagement
* Track and measure activity to ensure ROI
* Drive continuous improvement of processes across all promotional, campaign and lifecycle development and execution to make it easier to get things to market, cost less and improve effectiveness
What you’ll bring to Z
* You will be a seasoned marketer and will be able to talk about the brand and tactical campaigns you have developed and delivered
* A focus on execution, this includes being focused on processes and tasks, being detail orientated and organised, a strong time manager and able to co-ordinate resources, and others to make things happen
* A willingness and ability to work collaboratively and be part of a cohesive, talented and passionate team
* Ability to use data and insights to make recommendations
* The ability to provide direction and influence stakeholders including agencies and/or suppliers
* Excellent written communication skills with experience creating engaging copy
And of course, you’ll be passionate about what matters to Z, embracing and living our values to help us deliver on our aspirations and broader commitment to Aotearoa New Zealand.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Z we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
What we can offer you
* A competitive remuneration package including enhanced employer contribution for KiwiSaver
* Generous leave provisions including enhanced sick leave
* The balance of hybrid working, enjoy some of your week at home and some in our welcoming office space
* The opportunity to contribute and be part of a supportive team that is here to make a difference
* A chance to build your own capability through learning from some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights along with access to upskilling opportunities and career development across the organisation
* Two days a year to do Good in your Hood, though our volunteering scheme, a chance for you to help others in your community in a meaningful way to you
* The base salary range for this role is $96,475 to $113,500 per annum and 5% KiwiSaver employer contribution.
Z is a dynamic and innovative Kiwi company that provides energy solutions for today while working on playing our part in Aotearoa’s shift towards a low-carbon future – a transition that we’re passionate about.
Being proudly Kiwi, we’re up for challenging the status quo, stand-up for what we believe is right and most importantly, we back our team to bring their true selves to work every day. Our flexible working approach and Rainbow Tick and Gender Tick accreditations – backed by our strong company values, Stand Up Tū Kaha, Speak Out Tū Maia, Side by Side Tū Kotahi – have created an open and inclusive workplace that promotes personal development, and is underpinned by a desire for our people and our communities to succeed.
One of the things we stand for at Z is Diversity & Inclusion. It is our belief that having a diverse workforce make it possible to deliver an extraordinary future and to solve what matters for a moving world. We encourage diversity in all its forms and as part of this journey we welcome and support applications from candidates that identify as neuro-diverse. We are committed to making and providing appropriate adjustments to our recruitment and onboarding process. If you want to have a chat about what these adjustments and accommodations are or ways that we can support you please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re distinctive in our approach and if you’re up for a challenge, we’d love you to be part of it. If this sounds like a place you believe you can add value and grow your own capability, then make sure you read Our Why, it’s our founding document and provides further insights in what it means to part of the Z whānau. If Z feels like a good match for your head and your heart, come join us for one heck of a journey!
Whakauru | Apply
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for Z – apply using this link https://smrtr.io/jbw-t
Applications close: Thursday 22nd February 2024
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time.
To be considered for this position you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand.