KPMG New Zealand is part of the international KPMG network, one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. We provide audit, tax, and advisory services to individuals, SMEs, not-for-profit organisations, multi-nationals and government agencies.
KPMG Digital Lighthouse is comprised of several specialist chapters who combine to design, deliver and operate cutting edge digital solutions on a variety of architectures, supporting our cross-sector clients to digitally transform their organisations and thrive on a global scale. We are a passionate, inclusive and supportive team who care about our clients, our people and the work we do. Join us today and accelerate your digital career with KPMG.
To be eligible for this opportunity through HIRE HER, it is important to apply using the provided link. We will then assess your resume, conduct a quick screening, and maintain consistent communication with applicants throughout the hiring process. https://jobs.lever.co/kpmgnz/f1501156-85e6-440d-bdf8-7422cc433ac2?agencyId=3581b1c5-7226-4cb2-adc5-23ff9ccbb3b1
- As a Business Analyst you will work with business users to improve processes and systems, helping our clients deliver more efficient, cost effective, agile and competitive outcomes. This includes helping to develop business cases, working with stakeholders eliciting business requirements, functional specifications, managing business processes and acting as a liaison between business users and Digital Lighthouse technical teams
Day to day you will:
- Leveraging the latest technologies, gather, validate and document requirements, functional specifications, develop wireframes and support guides
- Model business processes and identifying opportunities for systems and process improvements
- Support in the development of business cases and design of solutions; identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions, and outlining the business impacts
- Facilitate requirements workshops and document outcomes effectively
- Participate in activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Strong technical skills and experience in business analyst methodologies, frameworks and guiding principles
- Business acumen and commercial awareness with experience in facilitating trade-offs between competing business needs
- Excellent business process analysis and documentation skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills. The ability to use active listening techniques to ensure stakeholders feel heard; sets clear expectations and delivers as a mechanism to build trust; follows through on commitments
Life at KPMG
KPMG values diversity in the workforce and we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply for roles, including individuals with a disability, additional mental health needs, chronic health conditions or who identify as neurodivergent.
For disabled and neurodiverse candidates, if you encounter accessibility barriers or if you have access needs and require support to participate equitably in the recruitment process, please phone Georgia Yenge on 04 816 4598 or email KPMGAccessibilityNetwork@kpmg.co.nz
We offer rewarding careers to talented individuals and a holistic range of benefits to support your life balance, whatever your circumstance. We want you to do Work That Matters, Thrive and Grow and know that you Belong here with us, at KPMG.
As a KPMG employee, we will offer you:
— Access to the firm’s annual incentive scheme
— Opportunities for local and international secondments
— Hybrid working across a mix of office, client and home hubs to recognise that people have individual circumstances and preferences when it comes to where and how they work
— A technology starter pack to get your ‘home hub’ set up
— The ability to work from overseas and extend time connecting with friends and family outside New Zealand
— Flexible leave options, including the ability to purchase additional annual leave.
— Gender-neutral support for all stages of the parental journey, including access to 18 weeks of fully paid parental leave for all new parents
— A paid professional association membership of your choice
— Unlimited digital accreditations through our partnership with Microsoft, LinkedIn Learning, with bespoke learning pathways for all employees
— A wide-range of special offers and discounts on insurances, banking services, and lifestyle goods and services.
— The support, allyship and opportunity to join our many Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Affinity networks, including the Kiwa, Pride, Ethnicity, Accessibility and Wahine groups
— The opportunity to participate in Green Team activities, as we work toward reducing the firm’s environmental footprint and become carbon zero by 2030
— An invitation to join your local Social club and enjoy events aimed at bringing people together for social, sporting, cultural, family and fundraising activities
— Paid time off for volunteering and involvement in citizenship activities
— An array of health and wellness benefits such as free flu vaccinations, subsidised sporting events, free confidential counselling services, additional 5 days of Wellbeing leave to support you and your family’s overall health and wellness, access to our Wellbeing portal with an extensive range of advice and resources and much much more!
We believe that diversity of background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, clients and communities. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability. Further info can be found on our website
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.