Virtually Anything is looking for its next Executive Assistant superstar.
Virtually Anything is a Virtual Assistant Agency specialising in Executive Assistant, Board Secretary and Operations Manager services. We are committed to improving workplace wellbeing across New Zealand and that starts with our clients. We support them with their day to day operations with the intention of creating efficiencies and streamlining their operational tasks. We offer advice and work as a team to deliver an outstanding service.
I started this business less than a year ago and I’m really committed to not only providing an awesome service to our clients but working out ways to innovate in a mostly remote environment, encourage flexibility and to building an open people first culture. I live in beautiful Northland with my little family and enjoy keeping active and baking – 2 activities which basically cancel each other out!
I am on the hunt for my next team member, this role is remote so you can work from anywhere in New Zealand but you need the ability to work from home.
This is a subcontractor role so you will be self employed and responsible for your own tax and ACC payments. At the moment this a 20-25 hour a week with scope to be full time in the near future.
- At least 2 years Administration experience preferably in the EA/PA space
- Ability to work from home
- Immediate capacity for 20 hours a week
- Ability to look after multiple stakeholders and manage deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A positive mindset
Bonus points for:
- Experience as a Board Secretary or EA in a corporate setting looking after C-suite executives or Directors
- Virtual/remote work experience
- Xero capabilities (just basic)
If you think this might be you I’d love to hear from you. Please make sure you attach a CV to your proposal.