Innovation Hub Manager
DIGITAL LIGHTHOUSE – DIGITAL LIGHTHOUSE /
KPMG New Zealand is part of the international KPMG network, one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. We provide audit, tax, and advisory services to individuals, SMEs, not-for-profit organisations, multi-nationals, and government agencies.
‘KPMG Digital Lighthouse is comprised of several specialist chapters who combine to design, deliver and operate cutting edge digital solutions on a variety of architectures, supporting our cross-sector clients to digitally transform their organisations and thrive on a global scale. We are a passionate, inclusive and supportive team who care about our clients, our people and the work we do. Join us today and accelerate your digital career with KPMG.
To be eligible for this opportunity through HIRE HER, it is important to apply using the provided link. We will then assess your resume, conduct a quick screening, and maintain consistent communication with applicants throughout the hiring process. https://jobs.lever.co/kpmgnz/552f773f-ac29-47f4-99e7-af024a9a4c83?agencyId=3581b1c5-7226-4cb2-adc5-23ff9ccbb3b1
- As the Innovation Hub Manager, you will have 2 main goals: (1) Lead stakeholders through a unique experience, driving insight, acceleration, genuine transformation breakthroughs and ultimately, performance (2) Bring innovation to the core of our business: to the work we offer, to how we do our work as well as to the work we deliver to our clients.
Day to day you will:
- Develop, manage and grow executive level client sponsor relationships.
- Design and facilitate high profile collaborative events in a physical, virtual or hybrid format, including leading the development of supporting content for events, pitches and proposals.
- Contribute to the strategic development of the Innovation Hub and evolvement of approach to event scoping, design and delivery.
- Develop and coach members of the Innovation Hub team and pro-actively contribute to the ongoing learning and development culture.
- Actively promote the Innovation hub, increasing visibility, identifying opportunities and embedding innovation services into KPMG divisions.
- Actively work internally with key stakeholders to bring innovation to everything we do as well as to promote innovation at KPMG.
What you’ll bring to our team:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field such as Computer Science, Information Science, Statistics, Business Administration, Marketing or similar strongly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to translate business issues into potential solutions
- 8+ years of experience in consulting experience in consulting (or in a similar role) demonstrating commerciality, effective stakeholder management, senior relationship building, core consulting skills and critical thinking
- Experience in change management and transformation and what it means internally for a business
- Experience in designing and delivering virtual, hybrid and face to face client facing workshops or events
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to learn, Innovate and challenge the status quo by introducing new ideas and concepts to the team and to KPMG as a business
Life at KPMG
KPMG values diversity in the workforce and we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply for roles, including individuals with a disability, additional mental health needs, chronic health conditions or who identify as neurodivergent.
For disabled and neurodiverse candidates, if you encounter accessibility barriers or if you have access needs and require support to participate equitably in the recruitment process, please phone Georgia Yenge on 04 816 4598 or email KPMGAccessibilityNetwork@kpmg.co.nz
We offer rewarding careers to talented individuals and a holistic range of benefits to support your life balance, whatever your circumstance. We want you to do Work That Matters, Thrive and Grow and know that you Belong here with us, at KPMG.
As a KPMG employee, we will offer you:
— Access to the firm’s annual incentive scheme
— Opportunities for local and international secondments
— Hybrid working across a mix of office, client and home hubs to recognise that people have individual circumstances and preferences when it comes to where and how they work
— A technology starter pack to get your ‘home hub’ set up
— The ability to work from overseas and extend time connecting with friends and family outside New Zealand
— Flexible leave options, including the ability to purchase additional annual leave.
— Gender-neutral support for all stages of the parental journey, including access to 18 weeks of fully paid parental leave for all new parents
— A paid professional association membership of your choice
— Unlimited digital accreditations through our partnership with Microsoft, LinkedIn Learning, with bespoke learning pathways for all employees
— A wide-range of special offers and discounts on insurances, banking services, and lifestyle goods and services.
— The support, allyship and opportunity to join our many Inclusion, Diversity and Equity Affinity networks, including the Kiwa, Pride, Ethnicity, Accessibility and Wahine groups
— The opportunity to participate in Green Team activities, as we work toward reducing the firm’s environmental footprint and become carbon zero by 2030
— An invitation to join your local Social club and enjoy events aimed at bringing people together for social, sporting, cultural, family and fundraising activities
— Paid time off for volunteering and involvement in citizenship activities
— An array of health and wellness benefits such as free flu vaccinations, subsidised sporting events, free confidential counselling services, additional 5 days of Wellbeing leave to support you and your family’s overall health and wellness, access to our Wellbeing portal with an extensive range of advice and resources and much much more!
We believe that diversity of background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, clients and communities. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability. Further info can be found on our website
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.