Looking for a Sales starter to step up to a bigger role
Starting in 2013 with an idea to radically improve how freight is handled, our customer has grown from New Zealand based to establish a fast-growing presence in Australasia, providing freight owners a single point of accountability for next-gen solutions to their freight management needs. Our customer is an innovative New Zealand based freight logistics solutions provider and 4PL Freight Forwarder. The company delivers outstanding service and cost solutions for freight owners, whilst improving return on assets for freight carriers.
They are looking for someone with some sales and customer service experience, who has worked within the transport/freight industry in some capacity before, to join their busy sales team to develop their skills and experience.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Helps to have industry experience, any freight experience is ideal
- Customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop current skills and experience
- Outgoing personality with integrity
- Ability to build strong working relationships with peers, customers and suppliers
- Flexible nature and ability to deal with sometimes stressful situations
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines in line with good customer service principles
- Exercising sound judgement to make consistent and robust decisions
- Builds trust with others by being fair and open in their dealings, keeping agreements, being consistent in their actions and maintaining confidentiality
There is lots of opportunity for growth in this role, a perfect opportunity to move your way up the ladder!
You must be legally able to work in New Zealand with either NZ Residency/Citizenship or a long term working visa.