Marketing Manager – Loyalty
We believe that if we want to be a world class Kiwi Company, we shouldn’t just employ people, divide them into functional departments and tell them what to do. Instead, we defined a purpose – powering better journeys, today and tomorrow – and go about achieving this by setting clear goals and expectations and embracing diversity of thought.
At Z, Customer Experience is at the heart of everything we do – our strategy, capability development and investment decisions. We’re creating and continually developing products and digital channels our customers will love and that make their lives easier.
We love our customers and especially love it when they keep coming back to enjoy Z. Joining us as our Kaitaki Whakatairanga Pirihongo, Marketing Manager – Loyalty will see you involved in creating world class loyalty experiences and engagement activities.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract ideally starting early March and going through to mid-December 2024.
Leading the development and execution of our Loyalty programme, this is a broad role that will see you focused on developing connected, relevant, and personalised marketing communications to drive customer loyalty and provide Z with a competitive advantage as well as delivering against targets. You will hold responsibility for delivering on our targets to strengthen loyalty across Z and Caltex brands.
We’re a bit biased but we think Z has some of the most interesting marketing opportunities around and are keen to hear from experienced marketers up for an exciting challenge – lets kōrero!
This role can be based in either Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland or Te Whanganui-a-Tara Wellington.
You will have the opportunity to:
* Develop and run Z’s Consumer targeted communications programme of work, leveraging partner capability, and building internal capability across both Z and Caltex
* Work collaboratively with our customer data & insights teams identify gaps and reporting
* Be a loyalty marketing advocate across the business
* Develop connected, relevant, and personalised marketing communications
* Identify ways to drive more value out of our loyalty partnerships
* Deliver on OKR’s and targets to strengthen loyalty across Z and Caltex
* Work with, and provide guidance to internal stakeholders as well as external providers and agencies
What you’ll bring to Z:
* Proven loyalty experience, particularly ownership of planning and deep understanding of data and processes
* Proven communication marketing expertise, particularly in the development and delivery of engaging programmes of work
* The ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively
* Experience translating data, business knowledge and business goals into actionable insights, strategies and business plans
* Skills to work collaboratively and perform well in groups as well as the ability to manage end to end projects
* Leadership experience to guide pieces of work and provide coaching and review of others contributions
* An innovative approach and a love of all things customer driven
And of course, you’ll be passionate about what matters to Z, embracing and living our values to help us deliver on our aspirations and broader commitment to Aotearoa New Zealand.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Z we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
What we can offer you:
* A competitive remuneration package including enhanced employer contribution for KiwiSaver
* Generous leave provisions including enhanced sick leave
* The balance of hybrid working, enjoy some of your week at home and some in our welcoming office space
* The opportunity to contribute and be part of a supportive team that is here to make a difference
* A chance to build your own capability through learning from some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people who have a desire to share their insights along with access to upskilling opportunities and career development across the organisation
* Two days a year to do Good in your Hood, though our volunteering scheme, a chance for you to help others in your community in a meaningful way to you
* The base salary range for this role is $128,690 to $151,400 per annum, we also offer a 5% KiwiSaver employer contribution.
Z is a dynamic and innovative Kiwi company that provides energy solutions for today while working on playing our part in Aotearoa’s shift towards a low-carbon future – a transition that we’re passionate about.
Being proudly Kiwi, we’re up for challenging the status quo, stand-up for what we believe is right and most importantly, we back our team to bring their true selves to work every day. Our flexible working approach and Rainbow Tick and Gender Tick accreditations – backed by our strong company values, Stand Up Tū Kaha, Speak Out Tū Maia, Side by Side Tū Kotahi – have created an open and inclusive workplace that promotes personal development, and is underpinned by a desire for our people and our communities to succeed.
One of the things we stand for at Z is Diversity & Inclusion. It is our belief that having a diverse workforce make it possible to deliver an extraordinary future and to solve what matters for a moving world. We encourage diversity in all its forms and as part of this journey we welcome and support applications from candidates that identify as neuro-diverse. We are committed to making and providing appropriate adjustments to our recruitment and onboarding process. If you want to have a chat about what these adjustments and accommodations are or ways that we can support you please get in touch at email@example.com
We’re distinctive in our approach and if you’re up for a challenge, we’d love you to be part of it. If this sounds like a place you believe you can add value and grow your own capability, then make sure you read Our Why, it’s our founding document and provides further insights in what it means to part of the Z whānau. If Z feels like a good match for your head and your heart, come join us for one heck of a journey!
Whakauru | Apply
Please include a cover letter in your application, telling us why you’re a great fit for Z. To apply use this link https://smrtr.io/jbxFn
Applications close: Thursday 22nd February 2024
Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time.
To be considered for this position you must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand.