Quality Assurance Coordinator
Passionate about organics?
- A position with NZ’s leading organic certifier
- 40 Hours
- Full time – 2 days wfh
We have regular wellbeing catch ups to ensure team members are happy and are achieving balance in work and life. We also support working parents with flexibility and understanding. And support workers with health challenges that preclude public transportation for example.
The roles will be reporting to a manager who is highly passionate about mental health and wellbeing.
BioGro is New Zealand’s leading organic certification agency. BioGro provides certification for every step in the organic production chain from eggs to animals, honey to healthcare, and wine to wild food. Our trademark is internationally recognised as a world-class certification providing assurance of organic integrity and quality for buyers and consumers.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Coordinator to join our experienced and dynamic team on a full-time basis, 40 hours per week. This is a permanent role.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator is a key role in a small company and is pivotal to the maintenance of our accreditations and running of our office. This position is focused on helping us maintaining our accreditation framework, as well as provide an efficient and reliable administrative service to the wider team, by:
- Writing and updating procedures, manuals and internal systems.
- Taking minutes and follow-up actions
- Contributing to business planning, and scheduling audits, training, reviews, and meetings;
- Assisting in preparation for accreditation audits
- Submitting information to accreditation agencies
- Maintaining the quality system and document control; and
- Supporting day to day running of the office.
The following skills and experience are required for this role:
You are a self-starter who can easily engage with the Certification, Audit, and Technical teams, and help us develop and maintain our quality processes and documentation. You:
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once;
- Communicate well in email with stakeholders;
- Can manage and prioritise your own workload, and use your initiative to complete projects and tasks effectively and to deadlines;
- Can initiate projects, Co-ordinate to work with different managers, keep track and work towards succession of projects
- Have strong, proven written and oral communication skills;
- Have experience of a quality assurance environment and, ideally, the experience of process/system improvement; and
- Are proficient with Microsoft Office applications and programmes, and office 365.
- Excellent understanding of SharePoint sites
- A background in, or knowledge of, organics is desirable but not essential.
Does this sound like a way you would like to support sustainable regenerative organic agriculture? If so, please apply with us. Our team is diverse, and our office is full of interesting people and excellent coffee (and tea).
BioGro New Zealand Ltd. is a registered charity. We live in Digital Nomad, 6 Herd Street, Te Aro in Wellington. We provide certification to over 1900 organic operations throughout New Zealand and the Pacific. We have a great team and have been around since 1983. We are the largest organic certifier in New Zealand with over 930 customers. You can find out more about us on our website www.biogro.co.nz.
Please use the Hire Her system to apply for this job.
- We ask for both a CV and a cover letter telling us why you want to work with us.
- Please mention when you would be available to start.
- Any queries please email email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview at our office in Wellington.
You must have New Zealand residency to apply for this role.
No recruiters please.