Security Operations Analysts
• Auckland/Wellington based opportunity
• Multiple roles open at different levels of experience
• Flexible working options, health insurance, banking benefits and more!
We’re going through an exciting digital transformation and maturing our Security Teams in order to continue with our journey of making kiwi better off. We have multiple opportunities for Security Operations Analysts at different levels.
He aha te ia o tēnei mahi – What’s this role all about
These roles (Security Operations Analyst and Senior Security Operations Analyst) are essential roles to help Kiwibank protect customer and corporate information and systems.
The purpose is to monitor our enterprise and respond to any information security related incident which could occur within the bank. These technical operational roles will use a set of amazing tools, well defined processes and interact with partners and internal stakeholders to monitor our digital assets and ensure that we have the right controls and coverage in place to support the bank’s security strategy.
Further the Security Analysts will form part of a key incident response team, act as an initial triage and response point to security related incidents which could occur within the bank. Additionally, these roles are also tasked with engaging with our people across the bank if an incident occurs, whether small or large in nature.
Tā mātou e kimi nei – What we are looking for
• 1 – 5 years in an information security / network / technology operations role is preferred, including tech support roles.
• Experience in incident response at a practical level is preferred.
• Can quickly and effectively build & maintain strong relationships internally and externally.
• Passionate and enthusiastic about Information Security, with a strong drive to continuously improve the bank’s security posture.
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
• Understanding of IT Security Management principles and delivery within an ITIL-based operational framework.
• The ability to correlate data and recognise patterns to conclude outcome. (Analytics)
• Certifications, conference attendance or open source contributions in this space. (Ambition)
This is an exciting time to join the team. Come and be part of our business transformation and revolutionary change.
Ngā painga mōu – What’s in it for you
Our great range of benefits include health and life cover, discounted banking, insurance products and an incredible package for new parents. We’re also an accredited Living Wage employer.
We want you to get the most out of work and life, so you’ll have the option to explore flexible working arrangements that suit both your needs and ours.
When you join us at Kiwibank, you’ll be given the support you need to succeed. Our work environment is safe, accessible, and representative of our customers and communities. We’re proud to have the rainbow tick, we are a certified B corporation, and we were the first bank in NZ to get the gender tick.
Apply now! This role can be based in Auckland or Wellington. Applications will be reviewed as they come in and we reserve the right to remove this ad at any time, so we recommend applying today!
It starts with Ngā Kauwaka, our culture.
Building an inclusive culture that enables our people to develop and grow working together as a strong cohesive team is really important to us. We express this as Ngā Kauwaka.
Ngā Kauwaka are vessels that carry knowledge and mindsets that prepare, enable and inspire us all. At Kiwibank we have four kauwaka, each holding a mindset that will enable us to deliver on our purpose of Kiwi making Kiwi better off and our ambition to be Customers’ 1st choice:
Ka tīmata i a tatou – A place to belong
Me Māia - Rise to the Challenge
Tapatahi – Better Together
Ngā Kiritaki - Customer at the heart.