Join a Sydney-based agency and get assistance with relocation costs! This award-winning team offers flexi-hours and the chance to work from home (WFH) for up to 2 days per week.
Social Content Producer
Part of a renowned group of creative agencies, this agency specialises in social media, digital content, influencer marketing, and PR. They’ve won a huge number of awards, and have super trendy, cool offices in the heart of Sydney. Employees enjoy very flexible hours, and the option to work from home for 2 days per week.
- Flexible working hours and option to work from home for 2 days per week.
- They will assist in your relocation costs from NZ to Sydney.
- Trendy offices, with warehouse vibes, in the heart of Sydney.
- Fast growing environment with big growth plans.
In this role, you’ll create engaging social content for range of Aussie brands. This agency loves to innovate, so this is your chance to add some amazing new examples to your portfolio. You’ll get involved in dreaming up awesome concepts for social media content, then you’ll roll up your sleeves and get stuck into photography, graphic design, retouching & editing, as well as video creation, editing and animation.
- Create engaging digital and social content for Aussie brands.
- Think creatively and develop end-to-end content from ideation to despatch.
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager & the different creative teams.
- Ensure all campaigns are integrated and executed creatively across social media.
- Option to work from home for 2 days per week.
- Highly flexible working hours, to fit around your busy Sydney lifestyle.
- Internal rewards program.
- Socially active team with monthly events & clubs to join.
We’re looking for a creative content producer with a passion for social! You’ll be an expert in making the kind of statics, GIFs and motion graphics that will stop people mid-scroll.
- Proven experience in content creation, ideally for social/digital channels.
- Ability to think creatively and develop end-to-end content from ideation to implementation.
- A strong portfolio of statics, GIFs, motion graphics, etc.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Premier Pro, etc.).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.