Join a Sydney-based agency and get assistance with relocation costs! This award-winning team offers flexi-hours and the chance to work from home (WFH) for up to 2 days per week.
Social Media Manager
Part of a renowned group of creative agencies, this agency specialises in social media, digital content, influencer marketing, and PR. They’ve won a huge number of awards, and have super trendy, cool offices in the heart of Sydney. Employees enjoy very flexible hours, and the option to work from home for 2 days per week.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Awesome, supportive & energetic culture.
- Trendy offices located in the heart of Sydney.
- Fast growing environment with big growth plans.
- Multi-award-winning agency with a team of talented creatives
In this role, you’ll report to a Social Client Partner and join a large and supportive team of social experts. You’ll work on a portfolio of large spending global brands who want to do exciting and new things with social media. In this highly client-facing role you’ll work collaboratively with the creative & planning teams to develop social media strategies. Then you will oversee campaign execution.
- Live and breathe social media across a dynamic client portfolio.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team to develop social media strategies & content.
- Manage client objectives, content management, and paid & social reporting.
- Work closely with the social, digital, and strategic leads and teams to support the development of social strategy.
- Ensure campaigns are integrated and executed creatively across social media.
- Assistance with relocation costs.
- Option to work from home for 2 days per week.
- Highly flexible working hours, to fit around your busy Sydney lifestyle.
- Internal rewards program.
- Socially active team with monthly events & clubs to join
We’re looking for someone with proven social media skills, who is ready to help brands to succeed online. This is a very interactive and collaborative role, so you’ll need to be able to think of social strategies that align with your clients’ goals and discuss them with the wider teams. You’ll also be able to roll up your sleeves and deliver campaigns across different social platforms, create content calendars, and produce digital content.
- Experience across social media management or in agency.
- Proven knowledge using social media to deliver positive brand outcomes.
- Excellent working knowledge across all social platforms & social tools.
- Experience using software’s including Sprinklr, Business Suite, Hootsuite etc.
- Sound knowledge in paid amplifications, analysis, & B2B and B2C clients
Salary Range: AUD$70,000 ~ AUD$90,000 base salary + flexi-working + rewards program