Student Recruitment Advisor – Remote
At Mission Ready HQ, we specialise in getting passionate people into the Tech Industry. Our why – We believe the world needs a better, faster way to develop and coach talented, creative individuals into exciting tech careers with organisations that care.
Our team encompasses our core values:
Team on a Mission |
Committed to Building Ethically and with Care |
Deliver Remarkable Experiences that Matter |
This full-time position as Student Recruitment Advisor is to provide advice, guidance and support to those interested in pursuing a tech career. You will be responsible for nurturing the talent pipeline, recruiting and guiding students through the enrolment and onboarding process to increase the student’s chances of success.
- Provide career and academic counselling, planning, and advising to potential students
- Co-ordinate applications for financial assistance where necessary
- Identify student needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Manage inbound and outbound calls and emails in a timely manner
- Build sustainable relationships and engage students by going the extra mile
- Participate in the development of student recruitment and retention plans, strategies, and written materials
- Create and maintain the CRM and a database of prospective and current students and/or potential students
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
The successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills, with experience establishing priorities, managing coordination and meeting deadlines
- Skills to plan, assess, and evaluate programs
- Ability to analyze course prerequisites, certification, and/or curriculum/graduation requirements
- Skill in the configuration and use of computerized database programs
- Desire to work effectively with diverse populations
- An understanding or experience in the tech industry is preferred but not essential
- A knack for breaking down complex information and transferring know-how in simple language.
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
- Previous customer acquisition or sales role experience desirable
- Growth and agile mindset are a must have
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Industry knowledge and a minimum of 2-years’ experience
- Outbound call centre experience is advantageous
- You must have NZ Residence. / Citizenship or a valid work visa.
If you are excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align 100%, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this role and Mission Ready. Let’s talk!
If you would like to know more please contact Michelle Mackisack on 021730917 or apply now.