About “Kiwibank – Digital and Technology”
Kiwibank is a place where you can belong and thrive in a culture celebrating diversity in life and mindset. Acknowledging we are more powerful as a collective than we are as individuals, we’re a team driven by our purpose to make Kiwi better off. To make you better off.
We believe in rewarding you with purpose, progression, and a great package of benefits that look after you and your whānau.
Purpose. Impact. Belonging. This is your place to thrive. This is us. This is Kiwibank.
This is a selection of some of the great benefits you could enjoy when you join Kiwibank:
- Flexibility so you can optimise and schedule work and personal commitments – we recognise everyone is different and what works for one might not work for another
- Fully subsidised Wellbeing One medical insurance with Southern Cross as well as free Life and Serious Illness Trauma Insurance cover
- Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your whānau, offering support for both personal and work needs
- Four weeks annual leave, increasing to five weeks after five years
- Four days wellbeing leave for re-charging when you need it, (one per quarter)
- Supported leave available when you need it giving you peace of mind to focus on the things that matter– in sickness, caring for unwell dependents, tangi and funeral or even death of a pet for example
- Generous parental leave which includes topping up Government paid parental leave to full salary for 26 weeks, a lump sum KiwiSaver payment equating to $50 per week of unpaid leave,
- A $1,000 ‘baby bonus’ for mums and dads
- Four weeks’ ‘baby bonus’ leave for primary and secondary carers
• Auckland/Wellington based opportunity • Multiple roles open at different levels of experience • Flexible working options, health insurance, banking benefits and more! We’re going through an…
• Auckland or Wellington based opportunity • Flexible working, banking benefits, health insurance and more! • Join our growing Digital & Technology Enterprise Hub This is us.…