About “Vista NZ”
Vista designs and develops cinema management solutions for the international cinema exhibition industry. Our software is installed in cinemas in over 90 countries. Our love of cinema is evident from the innovation of our products through to our dedication to getting it right at every point, every time. These attributes combined with the service that we provide to our global community of customers have made Vista the world leader in cinema management software.
Our HQ is in Auckland, NZ, and we have subsidiary companies with offices in Los Angeles, Shanghai, Beijing, Cape Town, London, Amsterdam, and Mexico City. Added to that, our business partners in Singapore, India, Pakistan, Japan, Canada, and Ukraine support our customers and our growth. We are a New Zealand company and our market is and always has been ‘world’. Vista truly is a global community.
You will be supported to continually learn and improve your tech skills, share knowledge and ideas in the team, and be part of a dynamic and open culture.
We have a range of benefits that include:
- Hybrid working
- Medical and Life insurance
- Extended sick leave, paid parental leave and wellness benefits
- Excellent work/life balance, including a 4 ½ day working week
- Strong mentoring & career development focus
- Fun team events including the Vista Innovation cup and our Christmas party
- If you enjoy a challenge and working in a dynamic and collaborative team, you’ll love working at Vista.
We value inclusivity celebrate diversity and are committed to offering equal opportunity to our staff and candidates — regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, marital status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, religious, ethical beliefs or political opinion. This commitment is reflected in all our employment policies and procedures.