If you want to achieve your goals through digital marketing; I'm your gal!
Hi! My name is Alyssa and I’m a comprehensive digital marketing specialist, hailing from Colorado – now living in New Zealand, with a diverse background in everything from web & graphic design to marketing strategy to email and social media marketing.
With 10 years of experience, creating a central theme, style, voice, and online personality for a brand is what I do best. My goal is to use my creativity and expertise to ultimately build a strategy from the ground up or revise your current strategy in order to increase reach, influence, engagement levels, follower base and optimize content to make sure it’s getting the attention it deserves. I’ll craft a digital strategy for your brand and can help your team implement it. This includes the nitty-gritty (things like social post timing, frequency and hashtag research) to big picture strategies (like weaving your brand story into your digital footprint and designing cross-platform campaigns).
Let’s connect and let me help you optimize your marketing process and achieve your business goals!
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Digital Marketing Executive
As the Digital Marketing Executive, I lead the planning, execution and optimization of all online marketing efforts.
-Lead the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
-Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media
-Launch optimized online adverts through GoogleAds, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
-Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
-Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
-Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
-Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
•Responsible for creating content specifically for target audience such as eBooks,
blogs, customer stories, media releases, reports, etc.
• Responsible for all email campaigns which include; lead pool, product updates,
customer newsletter, general correspondence, and re-engagement campaigns.
• Managed website updates and designed new landing pages when needed.
• Oversaw Marketing Specialist and helped with all social media activity and
• Managed paid advertising budget and allocate accordingly across various
channels such as Google Ads, Facebook, and Capterra.
• Responsible for optimizing the free-trial journey.
• Assisted with design, copywriting, artwork, and web workflow for planned print
and digital marketing communications.
• Performed vertical research to identify target markets and buyer personas.
• Assisted with lead generation, website UX, and inbound marketing tactics.
• Collaborated with design to create experiments, and improve UX around
• Worked with the product team to ensure all updates are communicated to the
wide team and all current users.
• Tested all product updates to make sure that they are performing correctly
Social Media Specialist
Responsible for creating, curating, optimizing, and publishing content for all
social media channels
• Managed content calendar and keep it up to date with current posting
• Curated, tracked, and managed all User Generated Content.
• Worked with Digital Content Professional to suggest additional content and
• Provided monthly metric reports analyzing social media performance/growth
and adjust channel strategies accordingly.
• Coordinated with eCommerce, Digital, and Product teams to identify key
• Executed promotions with like-minded brands and retailers. to expand brand
reach and grow customer email list.
• Participated in development of comprehensive department-wide content