Social Media Manager ready to take your business to the next level!
After graduating with a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Marketing & Entrepreneurship, I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted to do but knew I had a strong desire to support the growth of small local businesses. I went on to live in Melbourne for 4 years and it was there that I discovered my passion – food blogging + content creation!
With experience managing the social media accounts of various hospitality businesses in Auckland + Melbourne, my aspiration is always to increase profitability through effective strategy and engaging content.
As well as running social media accounts for my clients, I also offer one off basic photography sessions for cafes + restaurants in Auckland.
Check out my website or Instagram, and feel free to send me a message or a DM on my socials if you’d like to chat about working together 🙂
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Social Media Manager/Content Creator
● Creating engaging content (producing my own photo & video content) with scroll stopping captions and relevant hashtags/account/location tags for local restaurants and cafes.
● Maximising brand awareness of hospitality businesses through social media strategy.
● Influencer outreach - organising partnerships with the most well suited and quality content creators.
● Alongside my social media management work, I partner with a range of food/drink brands (e.g Nandos, Roll’d, 7 Eleven and Meet Fresh) on my personal blog through paid collaborations to boost their marketing activities.
Bachelor of Commerce
I completed a double major in Marketing + Innovation/Entrepreneurship