I’d love to introduce myself, my name is El. I am eagerly posting this as I would love the opportunity to work with and support other small businesses. I am seeking a sustainable purpose not just in clients businesses but in cultivating a relationship in which we may both grow in alignment. Being a VA/Collaborator would be a great opportunity to apply my previous experiences and passion for administration, operations, strategy, research and creativity in a progressive and wholesome environment. My presence will be a great source of innovation, adaptability and hustle.
I am seeking part-time / casual hours with clients in need of administrative, commercial and operational support for their business. Preferably virtually or work from home but am open to having regular meetings over coffee or a walk if we are both based on the Coast.
I have extensive experience within
– Data Entry and Management
– Research & Reporting
– Document Preparation and Presentation
– CRM Set-Up and Management
– Policy and Procedures
– Content Scheduling
– Booking & Job Scheduling
– Video Editing
And am currently building on my skills within
– Social Media Management & Strategy and Content Creation
– Email Marketing
Generally, I have a keen interest in business operations, strategy and efficiency as well as more specifically in sustainability, environmentalism, slow consumerism, social enterprises, relational psychology, neurobiology, mental wellbeing etc.
Currently, I am available to work throughout the week and am happy to support outside of normal business hours for workshops/events at an additional cost.
Feel free to message me to arrange a call to discuss more of what I have to offer and if you feel like we would be a good fit- looking forward to supporting some amazing businesses soon.
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
- Independent report presented on the interdisciplinary perceptions of Environmental Justice and suggestions for implementing into current mission statement.
- Achievements – Received High Distinction for the unit based around the internship and opportunity to continue to work with them.
- Provided service, information and resolutions to customers in-store, online and over the phone.
- Managed and dispatched phone and online orders
- Managed receivables and invoicing and rotation of stock
- Arranged collection of weekly banking and mail
- Managed and worked alongside team members to achieve both sales and professional goals.
- Provided technical support as needed
- Collaborated with in-store, Head Office and other contractors
- Processed and prepared stock recieval, replenishment, transfers and online orders.
- Managing of information using Mindbody - including bookings, client records, stock invoicing and billing
- Educating new clients on the benefits and use of flotation and other therapies used through centre.
- Handling incoming and outgoing clients in-person and over the phone
- Client specific administrative and clerical tasks
- Email, CRM and Business Project Management
- Launching and rebranding of products and services
- Video editing, content creation and scheduling
BA majoring in Criminal Law & Criminology
- Highlight: Self-structured execution of Research Internship with the Centre of Environmental Law
- GPA - 5.4/7 (QLD) or 3.2/4 (NSW)