Social Media Manager & VA
Hi, I’m Chloe 👋 A social media manager helping small businesses reclaim their time & make social media sustainable (without sacrificing their mental wellbeing!).
A social media presence is now, more than ever, a must for small businesses. It allows you to build your brand identity & connect with your customers. Consistently posting & engaging with your audience can be a huge time drain though. As a small business owner you probably have a ton of other things you’d rather be focusing on.
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐭𝐨:
❌Erratic posting schedules
❌Ghosting your followers (& then feeling guilty about it)
❌Spending all your time on Instagram but getting nowhere
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐭𝐨:
✅A consistent & sustainable posting schedule
✅An engaged & nurtured audience
✅Time to focus on other areas of your life & business
Then please don’t hesitate to get in touch and ditch the Instagram overwhelm – send me a message or email me at email@example.com.
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Social Media Manager
Contract managing the Instagram account of a New Zealand based artist who does art commissions and also creates mental health resources. Tasks included:
- Writing captions for Instagram posts.
- Proofreading existing captions.
- Researching the best hashtags to use.
- Scheduling Instagram posts through Preview.
- Engagement with followers, responding to comments.
- Assessing analytics and providing a weekly report.
Manaaki Digital Doer Academy Internship
This internship was assisting a potter who teaches students in their Wellington based studio. They were needing assistance in the setting up of online courses and with the digital aspects of their business overall. Some of the tasks carried out include:
- Inbox management (Google Workspace, Meta Business Suite, Google My Business) and Google drive organisation.
- Set up and customisation of opt-in forms and email automation sequences.
- Set up and maintenance of multiple platforms and CRM systems (E.g Trello, Calendly, Acuity, Thinkific, ActiveCampaign, Flodesk).
- Proofreading and editing of various documents.
- Set up and connection of Google Analytics to the back end of sites (WordPress, Acuity, Thinkific) and set up of integrations with Zapier..
- Creating worksheets for online courses, thumbnails and banner images in Canva.
- Copywriting for lead magnet, sales pages, emails etc. which provided a template to work from.
- Audit of Facebook page and group with recommendations of required changes/updates.
Social Media Manager
Managing the social media & Facebook group (which has over 1.2K members) of a custom fabric business based in the USA. Tasks included:
- Content creation using Canva.
- Scheduling posts with Meta Business Suite.
- Copywriting consistent with their unique brand voice.
- Daily engagement within the Facebook group.
- Promoting new fabrics.
- Assisting with a fundraiser.
- Running a giveaway.
Processing Officer for The Foreign Nationals Program
- Assessing official documents and using professional judgement to determine financial assistance eligibility.
- Liaising with external stakeholders to achieve best possible outcomes for applicants.
- Communicating with clients to provide clear and concise instruction.
- Managing workload to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Working within a continuously changing environment (policies and procedures) as this program was the first of its kind.
- Developing and maintaining regular reporting that’s fit for purpose.
- Working with Management to support continuous improvement for customers through data analysis.
- Liaising with the Technical Capabilities team to identify and solve system issues, mitigating risk.
- Documenting procedures and methodology for other analysts to use.
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external).
- Managing time to complete projects for clients, sometimes within a short timeframe.
Identity and Passport Officer
- Processing passport applications by resolving all issues that arise using multiple software programs.
- Contacting applicants by phone, email and text to explain any issues with the application and providing solutions so the passport can be issued within a given timeframe.
- Processing payments over the phone, also for applications from the Sydney office which had a different process.
- Providing knowledge and support to staff that are processing more complex Sydney applications.
- Approving applications by checking other staff members work and ensuring everything has been correctly resolved before the passport is issued.
Customer Services Officer
- Providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding NZ Passports and Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Using sound judgement to provide solutions to customers problems while working within a legislative framework and managing possible risks.
- Understanding and consistently applying required standards, policies and procedures while working with customers.
- Accurately interpreting information across multiple client databases and processing and receipting payments.
- Supporting customers with accessing online services and making transactions in a digital environment.
- Liaising with the appropriate people within the department to achieve the best outcomes for customers and sending referrals to appropriate business groups when required.
- Supporting colleagues and providing one on one coaching with new passport trainees.
- Providing smoking cessation support through both inbound and outbound calls while also assessing client’s suitability for Nicotine Replacement Therapy.
- Using motivational interviewing techniques and active listening.
- Demonstrating knowledge and empathy for the needs of different cultures and people of diverse backgrounds.
- Use of multiple client databases.
- Working to meet key performance indicators.
- Facilitating team meetings and minute taking.
- Knowledge of various policies and adhering to these while working with clients.
Manaaki Digital Doer Academy
Course covering the digital knowledge crucial to help small businesses grow. Modules included brand strategy, ecommerce, content creation, SEO, digital marketing and tools.
Bachelor of Arts
Graduated with a double major in Psychology and Criminology.