AFFORDABLE WEB DESIGN SOLUTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES & STARTUPS
Hi, I’m Danielle, founder of Flow Cre8tive.
My passion is to help entrepreneurs and small business owners grow their business by designing high quality, affordable websites and offering a wide breadth of graphic design solutions as well as advice and business support on all the “techy” stuff.
After studying web design at University in South Africa I was fortunate enough to travel and live in some amazing countries like Dubai, London, Sydney & New Zealand and work at some of the world’s most renowned advertising agencies where I managed production for brands such as CBA, Samsung, Vodafone, Audi and AMEX. The key thing I learnt during this time was finding that inner passion to do what you love, which I found out, helping people was my thing…and so Flow Cre8tive was born.
I am passionate about empowering others to be able to have the freedom to forge their own path, which is why I focus on supporting my clients in not only web design but a wide array of business needs. Whether it’s a website or help on how to set up your Google Business Profile, I am here to help. My goal is to help and enable so I not only keep my costs to a minimal, but also offer full comprehensive training and lifetime support as part of the package so my clients empowered to make changes and develop their brand as and when they need to.
To see more of my work head to my website portfolio page.
Jobs In progress
Services In Progress
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
The Glow Up - Cosmetic Beauty Clinic Website Designhttps://www.flowcre8tive.com.au/feminine-beauty-spa-website
Light & Shade Solutions - Tradie Website Designhttps://www.flowcre8tive.com.au/tradie-website-design
Bun Lee + Brew - Cafe Beachy Website Designhttps://www.flowcre8tive.com.au/beachy-website-design
Your Tiny Voice Holistic Coach Website Designhttps://www.flowcre8tive.com.au/health-coach-web-design
Tuff Nutterz - Giant Obstacle Course Event & Activity Web Designhttps://www.flowcre8tive.com.au/kids-website-design
Run a small web design and graphic design business supporting entrepreneurs and small businesses launch, grow & promote their brands by designing custom websites, creating marketing collateral and assisting in getting the technical elements in the back end set up
As Director, I was responsible for operations, advertising, marketing and finances, specifically:
- Financial and budgetary management
- Defining marketing / advertising strategies and implementation
- Social media management
- Design and content creation for all requirements including website, social, marketing and sponsorships.
- Management of venue, suppliers & sponsorships
I have been building websites on Wix / Wordpress / Squarespace for nearly a decade now as a side hustle. Finally launching my own web design business in 2020 during COVID.
- Drive the creation of costing/timing models, creative templates, process documents, forecasting/resourcing metrics and on-boarding of the clients across the new approach.
- Working closely with key business heads to define, implement and manage the key business KPIs for the team.
- Define P&L metrics with Business Heads to ensure maximum profitability is achieved.
- Set up the core team and start to test the new processes with a small number of assets.
- Work closely with the business heads to analyse the initial stream and evaluate the production processes and where it can be refined to better accomplish overall business objectives.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and clients, facilitating synergy and collaboration between the team.
- Brief in all new “BAU” work to drive the implementation of the new processes through the new team.
- Oversee and manage all initial work, including changes, debriefs, QA and quality control.
- Oversee stacking, workflow and resourcing for the entire stream of work.
- Responsible for monthly P&L review with ownership to ensure maximum profitability is achieved.
Responsible for the end‐to‐end management of the agency’s largest client’s tier 1 ATL projects. From inception to delivery, through effective project planning, leadership and hands‐on participation.
- I have an in-depth knowledge and experience across integrated production, and resourcing.
- Impeccable client engagement, stakeholder management, relationship building and effective presentation skills.
- I led the production of the client’s first VR campaign that won D&AD Pencil award. The campaign was called StartSmart and was created to teach children about financial literacy. We produced a storybook and a downloadable Apple/Android VR app that was launched at over 100,000 schools in Australia.
- Resource accordingly based on skill and talent required to be effective in their role.
- Oversee all creative reviews, asset production and approvals from kick off until completion.
- Manage pipeline of work against resource capacity and contractual SOW retained hours across Creative.
- Well versed in the importance of Employer Brand to ensure deliverables adhere to Corporate Guidelines by proofing and reviewing artwork throughout approval process.
- Constantly refine processes and procedures for a smoother operational execution and embed best practice within the agency that are implemented across the agency.
- Oversee the pipeline of work for the account so that production is resourced accordingly for upcoming work.