Develops people at their best! Mindset and Career Coach.
I coach Citizens of the World 🌏 on their Personal and Career Development. They trust me as I am a migrant, Business Owner and Professional myself.
Can relate to the highs and lows of being an expat: Fewer support networks, exploring, integrating and finding your feet are other aspects you need to juggle.
Creating pathways to a more fulfilling You (as a person, beyond the professional) is the mission of my 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 & 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝 practice.
Time to invest in yourself? Check out my LinkedIn profile 📲🚀, and then let’s talk! Get in touch for one of those conversations that matter
I can help you:
– get 𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 with issues you’ve thought through (and yet no solution!)
– bring 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙃𝙊𝙒 you see a certain situation
– get 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 on your current thinking
– 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 you couldn’t see before
– craft an 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 to make solutions come to life
My approach: lots of empathy, focus on growth&strengths and big smiles!
Committed to 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 myself: a Business Admin background, experience in People & Culture, HR in Italy, Germany and New Zealand, NLP certified practitioner (Neuro Linguistic Programming) & Coach certified…and trying to pick up Spanish for the Nth time😅
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Life & Mindset Coach
Coaching is the connecting line of all my experiences in a few jobs-industries-countries --> giving you the space to open up and explore ideas of how you can maximise YOUR life experiences!
I can help you building a more fulfilling life (however that looks for you).
Working out of Auckland ???????? and Remotely.
Career Development Consultant
Coaching applied! Helping skilled migrants settle, orientate and prosper in Aotearoa. The role comprises a mixture of Workshop & Webinar deliveries and One-on-One sessions.
• Facilitation of min. 2x Zoom Webinars p. month [4 to 40 attendees each]
• Deliver One-on-One Career Development - Coaching Sessions on a weekly basis
• Moderated Live Zoom Webinar with 4x External Panelists
People & Culture Coordinator
Formalising my contribution to shaping Figured culture and our people! Now being a remote first reality, I implement and support a range of initiatives including PX, P&C projects, HR, on/off boarding, ER and employee engagement.
• Implemented CS roles pathing model (onboarding to 18 months)
• Active contributor and implementor (1 of 2) in creating yearly People & Culture Canvas
• Assisted managers in discussing professional growth paths with direct reports
• Contributed to 1st in-house Leadership Development programme
Brain-Based Coaching Certificate
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor in Foreign Languages and Literatures for the International Commerce (Majoring English and German)