• Ensure achievement of clients’ project objectives.
• Create and execute project work plans and revise them as appropriate to meet changing requirements.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Ensure projects are maintained within the established cost structure.
• Effectively works with team and managers to ensure that relevant communication with the clients.
• Manage monthly all Auckland office project consultants’ invoices and contractor invoices and prepare progress payment schedules.
• Maintain and update internal and external monthly project financials and forecast budget reports
• Manage Request for information documents, and Variations assessments, and issue Contract Instructions to the project team and stakeholders
• Track project related enquires and monitor responses from appropriate team members
• Resolve internal project teams' issues related to IT, and project databases as priorities. Manage office day-to-day tasks and make sure everything running smoothly
• Set up new project folders in the internal system and provide an induction to new team members