HR consultant specialising in Advisory, Engagement, Coaching & Training and System & Process DevelopmentHR
Several years ago, I found myself on the sideline, watching my husband work through the challenges of running a family owned business. At the same time I was working for a government organisation as a workplace coach and trainer. In both spaces the daily challenges centred around one key area – people. Since that time, I have been fascinated with working and understanding why people do what they do and how to create an environment that allows both leaders and those on the floor to work together and find success individually and collectively.
I believe that so many issues that businesses face can be resolved through good communication, clear systems and processes and leaders that take the time to engage with their people. With a bachelor in business, specialising in Human Resources and my experience operating at an executive level as Head of HR, I am able to bring you a range of services in the people space from both the compliant side of HR to looking at how to build and improve culture and engagement. With developed skills and tools, I can help guide businesses to create a culture that can set themselves and their people up for success.
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
He Tangata (Head of HR)
•Developed people strategies and executed quarterly based on needs of the business.
•Developed and executed bi-annual Engagement process to understand strengths and areas of opportunities of the internal organisational culture.
• Enhanced the skills of leaders through facilitated training, coaching and advising
• Improved organisational design through restructuring to meet the needs of the business
• Oversaw, negotiated and advised on Collective Bargaining contracts.
• Negotiated with external suppliers and oversaw implementation of new HRIS
• Oversaw and assisted with all internal HR and payroll functions with 2 direct reports.
•Responsible for minute taking and coordinating and distributing meeting packs
•Preparation and payment of monthly accounts and payroll including completion of GST and PAYE filing requirements with IRD
• Responsible for the management of all HR administrative duties and activities.
Team Coach and Trainer
• Liaised with team leaders to understand training and development needs of staff
• Coached staff one on one to develop goals and improve performance
• Assisted with the development and facilitation of training for both new and existing staff
• Assisted with the development of a national training manual for coaches
• Responsible for the development and distribution of a weekly national coaches newsletter
HR consultant specialising in Advisory, Engagement, Coaching & Training and System & Process Development
Bachelor Of Business, Human Resource Management
Completion of degree commenced in 2001
Diploma in Business
Through the Tauranga Camplus