Kia ora wahine ma,
If your needing support with business planning, marketing analysis, change management and strategic management planning with a uniqueness to establishing yourself ahead of your competitors, contact me for a free business “WOF” with no obligation asked.
Ko wai au
My name is Mariana, Mama to two beautiful babies Te Rina and Kahurangi who are both my world and are amazingly unique in their own way.
I am in my final year of Bachelor of Law (LLB) and completing my Doctorate thesis in Indigenous Development and Advancement specially looking at the area of policy implications and inconsistency of policy on Intellectual disabled persons. My undergrad is in Business and Maori Performing Arts.
key skills and attributes
I bring added value with networks with Māori and Pacific communities. I also obtain excellent project management skills, with the ability to deliver projects on time and be flexible to respond to them accordingly.
- I have previously managed relationships between stakeholders, providers and other key stakeholders to identify service priorities.
- I lead on establishing and implementing initiatives that produce a “win- win outcome”.
- Share information across diverse stakeholders to inform quality programming and improvements
- I have supported integration of quality services to diverse recipients in dynamic environments and have experience in building connections with other wellbeing supports provided within a custodial process and system.
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Independent Contractor/ consultant
Objective is to work with organisations to help them improve their processes and systems. Research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to business problems and help to introduce these systems to businesses and their clients.
Business owner/ operator
Managing and leading a small team of staff, delivering and facilitation of physical training with a holistic approach to managing health and wellbeing.
Aspire Tertiary Institute
Lecturer, paper moderator, program facilitation and policy ad hoc. Independent contractor