Digital Marketing Strategist & Business Consultant
Freelance digital marketing strategist. I have worked with companies and entrepreneurs in social media management, digital marketing strategy, paid marketing campaigns, and email marketing.
I have a Master’s degree in Digital Marketing, I studied for 3 years in Business School, and a Bachelor’s Degree and Master of Laws. My educational background provides me with a strong understanding of the importance of communication, especially in the digital world.
I have strong leadership skills and sales abilities that I have developed in my experience of being a freelancer for almost 3.5 years now and from my previous law firm experience. I also have strong project management skills.
During my work experience, I’ve had the opportunity to develop full-scale digital marketing strategies for online businesses and to create both short-term and long-term marketing plans for clients. In addition, I have implemented these strategies through various digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok. I also have experience managing paid advertising through Facebooks Ads and creating email automation sequences through tools like MailChimp.
I am very passionate about helping entrepreneurs and businesses grow through effective use of social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
I have gained hands-on experience using various web tools such as WordPress and Squarespace. I am highly experienced in the use of Canva and Adobe tools to edit photos, create graphics for social media posts, and infographics. I am also experienced in project management tools like ClickUp, Asana or Notion to work with clients.
As a person, I am someone who is able to identify opportunities for growth for the business that I am working for, and I take on challenges with ease and from a resilient and persevering approach. I am intuitive and empathetic and, in the past, I have been known to have a very good ability to interact with teams and create a good and welcoming workflow and atmosphere.
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Freelance Digital Marketer & Business Consultant
Freelance Digital Marketer & Business ConsultantFreelance Digital Marketer & Business Consultant
May 2019 - Present · 3 yrs 3 mosMay 2019 - Present · 3 yrs 3 mos
Barcelona, Cataluña, EspañaBarcelona, Cataluña, España
- Helping entrepreneurs & companies create and evaluate digital marketing strategies.
- Creation of complete custom Instagram strategies for businesses.
- Organic traffic campaigns using SEO and Social Media.
- Pinterest and TikTok repurposing.
- Paid Campaigns creation (including creative copy), follow up and optimization (Facebook & Instagram Ads / Google Ads).
- Creation of email marketing automations & campaigns for clients.
- Creation of lead magnets.
- SEO and website copywriting consulting.
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for business analysis.
- Training on every stage of launching a business.
- Instagram & Canva trainings for teams & entrepreneurs.
- Elaboration of custom business plans for companies.
- Organization of content calendars and setting up Canva Instagram templates for clients.
- Creation of websites with Squarespace. Wordpress capacitation.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts.
- Implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
- Development of business plans and projections.
- Drafting and negotiating international and domestic contracts.
- Management board of directors meetings and compliance systems for multinational companies.
- Academic writing in various international and national publications.
- Representing multinational clients providing business-focused corporate legal counsel to domestic and international corporate clients.
- Representing clients in litigation and regulatory matters associated with national and regional administrative contracts.
- Oversaw legal compliance of administrative contracts.
- Managing all corporate-related processes, drafting of contracts and corresponding by-laws, managing the board of directors meetings, compliance systems, and litigation of national and regional administrative contracts.
- Management of the daily operations of the group.
- Managing the team, board of directors and counsel of the organization.
- Supervising relations with the media.
- Coordinating the organization's public agenda, stakeholders and organizations.
- Management of institutional relations of the organization.
- Drafting contracts and transactional agreements between parties.
- Review of civil and administrative litigation cases.
- Assistance to trials as assistant to the lawyer.
- Carrying out jurisprudential research.
- Drafting legal reports on disability laws and the pension system at national and international level.
- Attendance at plenary sessions and follow-up of the agenda.
Masters in Digital Marketing
A very hands-on program that is made up of five specialized Digital Marketing: Website analytics, Social Media Management, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads, WordPress, and SEO.
Bachelor in Business
Postgraduate in Commercial Law
Masters of Laws
Residency at University of Connecticut School of Law, USA.