HR and Talent Acquisition professional, with strong abilities to build relationships and deliver excellent results
Talent Acquisition and Human Resources professional, experienced in providing good hiring experience for managers and candidates in fast-paced environments and industries such as multinational medical devices, recreational services, non-profit microfinance, pharmaceutical, among others.
Known by my colleagues and leaders as a dedicated, team player, with positive sense of customer service, communication and interpersonal approach, creative, open mindset for better ways to reach objectives.
Skilled in behavioral interviewing, talent sourcing, employer branding and technologies such as Workday, HireVue, Ms Office, Google suite, Zoom, Teams, Harver. Quick learner of new systems and technologies.
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Talent Acquisition Partner
Responsible for delivery of excellence throughout the Talent Acquisition lifecycle in individual assignments and larger scale recruitment projects. I actively search top talents for a top quartile medical devices company in Dominican Republic in the following areas:
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Enviromental health and safety
My key responsibilities included:
- Managing the hiring and selection process including quality candidate sourcing that meet the needs of Hiring Managers, the role and Baxter.
- Lead recruiting activities through to successful hire with a strong focus on direct, candidate identification and sourcing of talent.
Masters in Human Resources Management
Masters degree with double title, from Financial Studies Center (CEF) and Open University of Madrid (UDIMA), Madrid, Spain.