Personal Assistant to local artist and musician. My job includes managing enquires and running the artists online store; this includes managing stock, customer enquires and shipping orders. Additionally, I help organise travel and itinerary, as well as managing and helping to create content and promotional material for my clients social media channels.
Social Media Manager and Administration Assistant
• Responsible for creating, editing, and uploading daily content to the business Instagram and Facebook page.
• Creating social media content using Canva to generate leads and promote the company brand.
• In charge of customer engagement and acquisition via social media channels.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and ad spend to maximise ROI.
• Working with Excel, to monitor sales and cashflow.
• Working with social media management programs – such as Zoho, Meta Business suite and Hootsuite –to schedule, monitor and analyse content across Facebook and Instagram.
• Using membership management software, Mindbody and Gymmaster, to manage and track members accounts, class schedules and bookings.
• Contacting debtors; arranging for the repayment of outstanding debts owed.
• Actively managing competing priorities to ensure a positive customer experience.
• Managing current customer memberships and general reception duties
• Working in fast paced environment and engaging with wide range of clients with a range of backgrounds.
• Reporting daily directly to the CFO.
• Working with senior management, and CEO to ensure all financial activities of the company were executed efficiently and accurately.
• Preparing and processing invoices using Excel and SunSystem.
• Verifying and auditing cash flow activities across all four Southern Cross Club venues.
• Preparing journal uploads weekly
• Processing EFT payments for gaming machine payouts
• General office admin; filling, scanning, archiving
• Working with excel, accounting software (Xero and SunSystem) and Salesforce to create, process and track all invoices and monitor transactions.
• Adhering to accounting practices and principles, ensuring accurate record keeping and financial reporting.
• Responsible for the operation of the facility to adhere to regulations and legislation
• Liaise with very important customers; including high rollers and public figures, management, and key stakeholders on a regular basis
• Promoted from supervisor to manager, overseeing the whole venue
• Developed strong conflict management skills after dealing with highly emotional and vulnerable customers
• Trusted with the responsible service of alcohol and conduct of gambling to patrons
• Ensuring all services and gaming equipment are always operational.
• Trusted with large sums of money and responsible for accurate cash management
• Run and manage my own health/wellness Instagram account with over 8,000 followers
• Developed communications strategy and create monitor and comments on my posts.
• Highly advanced computer skills and an in-depth understanding of social media channels
Bachelor of Marketing and Communications
Year 12 Certificate/ Tertiary Entrance Statement
Graduated high with above average grades in business studies, reviving recognition for my consistent high grades.