My name is Sara. With a PhD in Health Sciences and a strong background in research writing, literature review, and quantitative and qualitative analysis in mental health, social work, behaviors change, motivational interviewing, and family violence fields, I offer a comprehensive skill set to enhance your project’s success.
I have honed my research writing skills through years of experience in academia, government, and NGOs in New Zealand. I am adept at crafting clear, concise, and engaging research reports that effectively communicate complex findings to diverse audiences. Whether it’s conducting literature reviews, synthesizing information, or presenting evidence-based arguments, I have the expertise to deliver compelling and well-structured written work.
I have a keen eye for details and I excel at extracting key insights and identifying research gaps, ensuring that your project is grounded in the latest and most relevant knowledge.
What sets me apart is not just my technical skills, but also my commitment to client satisfaction. I understand the importance of captivating clients and delivering high-quality work. When you choose me for your project, you can expect meticulous attention to detail, clear and concise communication, and a commitment to exceeding your expectations.
Contact me today to discuss your project and how I can contribute to its success.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Graphic Design Master Class
Graphic design theory with Lindsay Marsh.
Contents covered in the course:
- Logo Design
- Print & Editorial Design
- Pattern Design and Illustration
- Package Design
- Branding Design
- Social Media/Digital Graphic Designer
The Branding Masterclass-The Entire Brand Design Process
A comprehensive brand design course with Lindsay Marsh.
This course covered all aspects of the brand design process. From sketching to portfolio presentations and other topics such as:
- Understanding Client Briefs
- Learning to Ask the Right Questions
- Client and Competitor Research
- Finding a Target Audience
- Creating a Customer Persona
- Finding a Style Direction
- Finding a Brand’s Position in the Market
- Word Association Exercises
- Word Mapping and Other Brainstorming Activities
- Sketching Concepts
- Learn How to be Creative
- How to Select Concepts for Further Development
- The Entire Logo Design Process
- Picking the Right Typeface
- Gridding and Finalizing Our Logos
- Creating a Logo System
- Creating Typographic System
- Creating a Flexible Color System
- Understanding Color Psychology and its Effect on Brand Design
- Working with Projects and Mockups to Further Develop Color Palettes
- Applying Our Brand Systems to Real World Projects
- Learn How to Write Ad Copy for your Brand
- Creating and Writing your Brand Voice and Language
- Creating Photography Rules for Brands
- Developing a Full Client Presentation
- Understanding the Basics of Brand Standards and Brand Guidelines