I help others make sense of numbers, and offer virtual bookkeeping & administration services
Thank you for checking out my profile. I help business owners by taking care of their Bookkeeping so they can focus on running their business!
The expertise you receive when working with me includes:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance Major)
- 5+ years of admin/ finance experience
- Certified Xero Advisor
- NZQBA certified in Bookkeeping
I work remotely from my home office in Wanaka so with the help of technology I can service clients from all over New Zealand.
If you need just a little support, or a lot of support – please get in touch and we can chat about what I can do for your business.
Thanks for stopping by!
* Click the button to send an offerInvite To Job
Coding sales and expense transactions
Bi-monthly GST filing
- Analyzing costs from accounting package and creating monthly cost reports.
- Responsible for the implementation of new project management software (financial management).
- Liaising with Project Managers in a support role to assist with tracking costs, completing progress claims and interpreting budget reports.
- Budget management.
Lead Bill Data Specialist
- Managed the integrity of metering (gas and electricity) and telco usage data by identifying issues and following through with investigation and solutions.
- Coordinated with external contractors and liaising with data providers to ensure accurate data collection occured.
- Assisted with managing a $24m budget. This involved monitoring invoices from various formats and analyzing in excel to ensure there were no issues. This involved considerable detail and specialist knowledge of meter types.
- Assisted with forecasting the budget.
- Successfully ran a company-wide campaign celebrating department milestones. This involved creating comms across various platforms to raise awareness and engagement.
Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
Bachelor of Commerce