About “Z Energy”
Solving what matters for a moving world. This is our purpose. It guides both our actions and our behaviours, and reflects our commitment to do the right thing for Aotearoa New Zealand.
Z isn’t just a fuel company, it’s a Kiwi company with a distinct personality. One of things that makes us Z is our values, which include sharing everything and being straight up with our customers and our staff.
We want you to know everything you need in order to decide if we’re the right match for both your head and your heart. Take a look at some of what we’ve got to offer.
Our Crew Promise:
- Hybrid working, enjoy a combination of office and home based working and flexibility to ensure both your work and home life are balanced
- 5% employer contribution for KiwiSaver, if you work part-time (20+ hours) the employer contribution is calculated on your full-time equivalent earnings
- Four weeks annual leave with the option to purchase an extra 1 or 2 weeks leave
- A generous leave allowance for sick and domestic leave and duvet days, ensuring you and your whānau are cared for
- Southern Cross Regular Care health insurance for you and your family *
- 26 weeks topped up parental leave, a return to work payment and your 5% KiwiSaver employer contribution paid during your time of leave. If you aren’t the Primary Carer we will pay 10 days leave to spend with the new pepe!
- Two days a year to do good in your hood, though our volunteering scheme
- A range of wellbeing partnerships and initiatives
- Costs covered for professional certification and study
- A base salary benchmarked to the upper quartile of the external market and reviewed annually
- And a competitive annual incentive scheme *
* For Z permanent employees
Company Description We believe that if we want to be a world class Kiwi Company, we shouldn’t just employ people, divide them into functional departments…